1) Is the visit deductible from the tax return?
Yes, you can deduct the doctor's fee from your tax return. To do so, simply use the relevant invoice, which will be sent to you after the service has been performed.
2) How are your doctors selected?
The network of specialists selected by is made up of highly qualified personnel with extensive experience in their field of specialisation.
In selecting its employees, also ensures that the professionals selected have excellent interpersonal qualities such as empathy, humanity and willingness to care for patients.
3) Who can I contact in case of problems?
Our service centre is available from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. to help you with your booking and to clarify any questions you may have about the service. Outside of the service centre's operating hours, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be taken care of as soon as possible.
4) Who has access to my personal information?
5) How can I book a service at home?
You can book your service by choosing between two different modes:
1. By phone, calling our service centre, open from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:30, at 800915722. In this case, one of our operators will be available to collect all the information necessary to meet your request.
2. Online, by selecting and purchasing the desired home service directly on our website. If you choose this option, your request will be immediately taken care of by one of our operators who will contact you to define the details and confirm that the booking has been successful. The online booking alone does not guarantee the execution of the home service. The reservation will be confirmed only after the telephone contact of our operator.
6) Can I choose the day on which to provide the service?
Yes, you can express your preference after selecting the desired service by filling in the "Preferred Date" field. After booking, one of our operators will contact you to confirm availability at the date and time you choose.
7) What happens if the service cannot be provided on the date of my choice?
In this case, our operator will contact you to try to find an alternative date, in line with your needs. If our solutions are not satisfactory, the reservation will be cancelled and the full amount of the service will be refunded.
8) Is it possible to book a visit on behalf of a third party?
Of course, it is sufficient to have all the data necessary to fill in the field "Patient Data".
9) Which payment methods can I use?
On you can pay by credit card or bank transfer.
If you choose to book by bank transfer, we advise you to wait for the confirmation of one of our operators, regarding the availability of the date and time you have chosen, before making the payment. We would also like to remind you that the times for transferring money by bank transfer are not immediate. For this reason, if you wish to book a visit within the next 48 hours, we suggest that you do not use this type of payment.
10) Is online payment secure?
All payment methods accepted on are absolutely safe and reliable.
Your card details and any transaction made will be protected and in no case shared by the seller. the transaction will take place via secure connection with SSL (Secure Socket Layer). you will only receive confirmation of successful payment from your credit card company.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION
11) Can I cancel or reschedule my reservation?
Yes, it is possible to cancel or reschedule the visit according to the established procedures (see details in the following questions).
12) How can I cancel or reschedule my reservation?
You can cancel or reschedule your visit by calling our service centre from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:30.
13) How soon can I reschedule my reservation? Is there a penalty?
You can reschedule your reservation without incurring any penalty up to 6 hours before the execution of the home service.
14) How soon can I cancel my reservation? Is there a penalty?
If no notice of cancellation is given within 6 hours of the performance of the home service, the full amount due will be charged.
16) Which are the company data?
Company name: E.C.S. s.r.l.
Domicile: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 440
Company register number: 04350491009
17) What is the registered office of ?
Via Cristoforo Colombo n.° 440, Roma CAP 00145